Can I receive a complete firearm order?

Complete guns and Barreled Actions must be shipped to a federally licensed gun dealer in your state. The Retail customer is responsible for selecting a dealer and getting a copy of their FFL (federal firearms license) sent to us. We must have a copy of the dealer’s F.F.L. in our files before we can ship the gun. The F.F.L. can be sent by email (, or Fax (318-949-9829) The gun will be shipped to the dealer once payment in full is received.

Please follow and like us: