About Clark Custom Guns
Clark Custom Guns, Inc. specializes in new custom gun builds, customizations and repairs of the 1911, Smith & Wesson Model 41, various Revolvers, Ruger® 22 rifles and the exclusive custom AR-15 GatorTM. We pride ourselves on our superior quality in everything we do. The Clark guns have been used in the competition shooting arena for decades, claiming numerous national and world championships as well as several world records. The Clark guns routinely appeared on Outdoor Channel’s, “Shootout Lane” with owners and co-stars Logan and Jess Clark.
Visit our showroom in Princeton, LA, to see the abundance of trophies and plaques. We are open Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm CST.
Clark Custom Gun’s Inc., is a leader in the gun world, not only with gun customizations, but also a leader in innovating the gun world!
Clark Custom Guns, Inc. gun innovations include, but not limited to:
- 1953 – Custom Conversions on Ruger® Mk I® Pistol
- 1955 – 1st Ramped 1911 barrel
- Early 1960s – 6″ Long Slide model 1911’s
- 1979 – Machine checkering
- 1980 – Threaded Cone-Shaped compensator
- 1985 – 4 Finger sear springs
- 1979 – 1987 – Development and perfection of the Heavy Barrel Conversion of the Ruger® 10/22®
- 1996 – Introduction of the radical Dehorn job known as the Meltdown™
- 1997 – Development of the first barrel (Clark 460) for the Rowland .460 cartridge
- 2008 – Conversion of CZ shotgun to the Clark double rifle
- 2016 – First “Clamp On” carbon fiber handguard system for the AR-15
- 2019 – Development of the first aftermarket S&W Model 52 barrel with 1 in 10 twist.
Meet Our Founder
James E. Clark Sr.
The ONLY person to win both the Pistolsmith of the Year Award & the Outstanding American Handgunner Award.