Clark Custom Guns was founded in 1950 by former United States Marine-National Champion Bullseye shooter Jim Clark Sr. In the 65+ years since its opening, Clark Custom Guns has repeatedly built guns claiming national level championships, delivered top notch customer service by REAL NATIONAL CHAMPION level competition shooters, and made high quality guns affordable to the average shooter. Clark Custom Guns is now owned and operated by the 3rd generation of the Clark family.
We have a retail showroom and welcome the public to stop in for a visit. No appointment is required. Our current operating hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm CST.
Please call 318-949-9884 to speak with one of our knowledgeable customer service representatives.
Clark Custom Guns innovations over the years include:
- Custom Conversions on Ruger MkI Pistol in 1953
- 1st Ramped 1911 barrels in 1955
- 6" Long Slide model 1911s in the EARLY 1960s
- Machine checkering 1979
- Threaded Cone-Shaped compensator 1980
- 4 Finger sear springs 1985
- Development and perfection of the Heavy barrel 10/22 Conversion in 1979 - 1987
- 1996 Introduction of the radical dehorn job known as the Meltdown™
- 2008 Conversion of CZ shotgun to the Clark double rifle
- 2016 First "Clamp On" carbon fiber handguard system