After attending the first Sportsman’s Team Challenge Match, Jim Clark, Jr. recognized the need for an extremely accurate .22 semi-auto rifle. His creation, the Clark Custom 10/22®, has since become the most popular and successful rifle to compete in the Sportsman’s Team Challenge and numerous other national level competitions. As word of this phenomenal little rifle spreads, the Clark Custom 10/22® and it’s bolt action cousin, the Clark Custom 77/22®, have become a favorite among the serious varmint hunters, competitors and other sportsmen that appreciate the satisfaction of shooting an accurate, dependable, affordable rimfire rifle.
About our Barrels
- Custom Machined from Walther premium grade blank.
- Older .22 LR, .17 HMR and .22 Magnum receivers are fitted with a factory V-Block. All current production rimfire and hornet rifles are threaded receivers.
- Chambered with Clark’s unique match reamer
- Head space is adjusted.
- .22 LR, 17 HMR and .22 Magnum & .22 Hornet standard barrel length is 21.5″. We can cut barrel lengths as specified down to 16.25″ minimum.
- A recessed match crown is added to make the Clark .22 caliber match barrel a supremely accurate, dependable shooter.
- Available in blue or stainless.
- Choice of Bull, Fluted or Midweight (rimfire only) configuration. Round (RD) and Fluted (FL) barrels are .920″ OD. Midweight (MW) barrels are .720″ OD.
There is a $25.00 fee on conversions to return old barrels.
*All new complete guns must be shipped to a licensed dealer. An original signature copy of dealer’s FFL must be on file at our shop before we can ship.
At 1 lbs 11 oz, it is now the lightest barrel we sell! We run the flutes off the end of the barrel, lightening the deep fluted, 16.25″ barrel by 2 oz from our regular deep fluted barrel. Available in blue or stainless steel, lengths between 16.25″ and 18″, and Regular or Deep Flute.
- .22 Long Rifle
- .22 Magnum
- .17 HMR
|.22 LR||1 MOA / 1″ @ 100 yards||SK JAGD Standard Plus|
|.22 Magnum||1.5 MOA / 1.5″ @ 100 yards||Hornady® 30 grain V-Max|
|.17 HMR||1 MOA / 1″ @ 100 yards||Hornady®, Federal or CCI|
|.22 Hornet||NONE||Quality Handloads (consult load manual)|
|77/22® LR MWCM in Factory Walnut Stock 18.5″ barrel||6 lbs 4 oz|
|77/22® Magnum MWCM in Factory Walnut Stock 20.5″ barrel + Tactical Bolt Handle||6 lbs 11 oz|
|77/22® LR RDSS in Factory Brown Laminate Stock 20.25″ barrel + Tactical Bolt Handle||7 lbs 15 oz|
|77/22® LR FLCM in Factory Walnut Stock 21.5″ barrel||7 lbs 2 oz|
|77/17® FLCM in Boyds Tacticool Laminate stock 20″ barrel + Tactical Bolt Handle||8 lbs 3 oz|
|77/22 Torque Specs||Inch-Pounds|
|Trigger Guard Bolts||20|